2012 Voyager 1650SC 60/40 jet

MB3

So the time has come. I have to sell my 2012 Voyager 1650SC, 2012 Haul Rite, Yamaha 60/40 jet. I bought this set up NEW 3/29/19 even though it's a 2012 from Towne Marine. It was on their lot since 2012.

At the time of purchases they added a new, not from 2012 Yamaha 60/40 jet and a 45 lb thrust bow mount trolling motor. I've since added a 3 bank charger, new camo seats with pedestals, stainless rod rack, radial tires, 2 fish finders (1 installed) spare tire holder, LED tail lights, etc.

I bought it with flaking paint and a seat seam issue which is a little worse but purely cosmetic. The only known issue is gas tank float and trailer wire works but if moved it grounds out a brake light.

We broke it in, used it a handful of times and it's been stored inside since I bought it. Super low hours, never hit a rock, oil changes regarless of use and used mostly on electric only lakes. It will go up for sale in 1.5-2 months when I have a title in hand (in the process of getting it now). Asking $13,500. I got blindsided with a complete roof tear off, so the jet goes. Lucky me!
20220913_173545.jpg

A-5

So the time has come. I have to sell my 2012 Voyager 1650SC, 2012 Haul Rite, Yamaha 60/40 jet. I bought this set up NEW 3/29/19 even though it's a 2012 from Towne Marine. It was on their lot since 2012.

At the time of purchases they added a new, not from 2012 Yamaha 60/40 jet and a 45 lb thrust bow mount trolling motor. I've since added a 3 bank charger, new camo seats with pedestals, stainless rod rack, radial tires, 2 fish finders (1 installed) spare tire holder, LED tail lights, etc.

I bought it with flaking paint and a seat seam issue which is a little worse but purely cosmetic. The only known issue is gas tank float and trailer wire works but if moved it grounds out a brake light.

We broke it in, used it a handful of times and it's been stored inside since I bought it. Super low hours, never hit a rock, oil changes regarless of use and used mostly on electric only lakes. It will go up for sale in 1.5-2 months when I have a title in hand (in the process of getting it now). Asking $13,500. I got blindsided with a complete roof tear off, so the jet goes. Lucky me!
View attachment 4752
Awful

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Nice rig! Sorry to hear of your circumstances, life always throws curves at us, it builds character I say. Get that boat posted on Facebook Marketplace and Craigslist when you work out that title, I’m sure it will go fast. OR HEY DON!! ;)

Melvinp

View attachment 4752
Ugg can’t like this one but man I wish I had some money that would be sweet on the Susquehanna. Having to get rid of toys do to life sucks hope you can find a way to keep your toy and stay dry good luck

MB3

I won't be toyless, just down one lol It sucks but the actual estimate came in a little better than expected for the roof but I'll breathe when it's done. I'm still going to get the title and sell. I posted it on a jetboat page and got some interest and an offer at asking price. It's just time I guess, we don't use it with Wallenpaupack close to home I think our river days were short lived.

A-5

So with shahola a electric only. Buy a cheap boat mod it and go. Honestly these days a day on the water isn’t that far out of reach

A-5

I wouldn’t buy anything under 14’. 16-18’ is better.

Mine is 18’ 7’ across. Very stable cost me 4,000

MB3

We still have the yaks and I have the 16ft Starcraft. I'm tired of payments, it was nice to have the flexibility of the jet but we didn't use it last year. I made a mistake getting a gas powered boat as we never use it, even the newer one.

Don

I'm planning on doing the great loop so the little 14' boats won't really do. It has been my goal for 20 yrs or so to do this in my older years.