2022 registration

Don M

The 2022 saltwater registration is out. Got mine incase I try winter flounder again.

MB3

Florida actually makes you pay to fish salt. Where ever there is money to be made, figured NJ adopted it. If not now I'm sure they will eventually.

MB3

Delaware & Maryland also.
That's crazy to me. Regulate the party boats, fishing boats etc but regulate the individual fisherman fishing a body of water they don't stock or maintain? It better be cheap, when I got a 3 day Florida license it wasn't that cheap.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
NJ's intention was to charge but it brought too much negative attention. NY also does not charge for SW Registration. I am sure in time, they both will. It's just the world we live in, they will continue to nickel and dime us wherever, whenever and whatever they can.

Reactions: MB3

Solitario Lupo

That's crazy to me. Regulate the party boats, fishing boats etc but regulate the individual fisherman fishing a body of water they don't stock or maintain? It better be cheap, when I got a 3 day Florida license it wasn't that cheap.
Last time in NC I had to buy a license for the bay but ocean was free. The reason when I asked your ? Basically the answer was they are starting to clean up our oceans with the money. Bunch of BS in my book also.

Reactions: MB3