2023 Lineup

Gremcat

I tried to reply to this but as I got 5 paragraphs in, I realized I have issues. I mean, I’ve always known I’ve had issues but to voluntarily document them is another level.

Let’s just say I have issues and plan to fish a lot of faster moving baits this year as I miss that style of fishing from when I use to wild trout spin fish.
I resemble this statement. I’m going to need two more racks for my garage ceiling. I can only imagine if I fished for more than trout.

Gremcat

To be fair, some of us have invited you multiple times and been stood up. I'm starting to feel like an ugly chick the week before prom.
I note that TS has not invited me back and Don is a tease, he talks about fishing with me but rarely does. I think only when he can't get another date. I think I am the fishing equivalent of a booty call; when all other possible options have been exhausted they will fish with me ;) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So you may want to reconsider and try the crank baits ;)
TC, is it really fishing if you never catch any? I think you like taking your rods on trips.