4am Monday wake up call

Solitario Lupo

Went to sleep downstairs once left the door open. I have a screen door. So didn’t think anything of it. About 3am woke up I can see a shadow passing me in my night light. After a minute of seeing this. I got up realized it was a bat. Good thing I got those big fishing nets.

MB3

When my parents bought their house here in PA some 15 years ago we were going up the outside stairs with hands full of bags to move them in. It was dusk, the second me made it 12-15 steps and hit the landing the porch light went on, a bat started took off and darted around us. We all retreated down the steps with full hands and a quicker pace than we went up lol

A-5

Definitely like how I grew up

I litterally could live in a camper. As long as I can go to church eat and fish. I’m all set up. House is a huge weight of sh!7 on your shoulders. Don’t get me started about lawns. I hate grass. May as well call grass the you ain’t fishing today plant

Melvinp

Definitely like how I grew up

I litterally could live in a camper. As long as I can go to church eat and fish. I’m all set up. House is a huge weight of sh!7 on your shoulders. Don’t get me started about lawns. I hate grass. May as well call grass the you ain’t fishing today plant

Attachments

• 8625D075-2A33-45C8-ACF5-26F46AEAB714.jpeg
    8625D075-2A33-45C8-ACF5-26F46AEAB714.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1

Melvinp

Had to say something about mowing grass didn’t ya thanks A5 was trying to put that out of my mind this time of year I have to mow every 3 days to keep control of my yard it’s been almost 2 weeks now. Even brought my snake grabbing gloves home but my visitor isn’t under my kitchen sink anymore wonder where he or she will show up next.

Last edited:
Reactions: A-5

Blackcat Outdoors

Had to say something about mowing grass didn’t ya thanks A5 was trying to put that out of my mind this time of year I have to mow every 3 days to keep control of my yard it’s been almost 2 weeks now. Even brought my snake grabbing gloves home but my visitor isn’t under my kitchen sink anymore wonder where he or she will show up next.

Looks like a big ole Rat Snake. Bet you don't have any rodent problems.. 😁

Gremcat

Those are good uns, I tell everyone I’ll relocate them then dump them back on rail road tie steps. Go into woods 10’ bump into Rattlers. None around the house so far. I hear Black and Rat Snakes keep them away. Little wire haired dacschund ain’t doing it. Hawks took up nesting in the yard and he’s fearing for his life. Next dogs going to be a Jagdterrier, Mountain Cur, and/or a GSP for birds. Don’t know if I’m a Bird Hunter, got no bird dog. Something to tear up vermin and snakes is my plan. Unless it rattles or is arrow headed devil snakes get a pass. Even the poisonous ones I avoid more than exterminate.