A little shiver

Melvinp

About 5 years ago I was hoping around in one of my local creeks do some fishing and I came across a stone that had been clearly cut by man so I drug it out of the creek and sat it on the shore line.I told my mother of the stone that I had found and being the historical buff she is she wanted to see it well getting slightly weirded out about it I just left it set there so after 5 years I grabbed it and took it to my mother turns out to be a headstone from a male that was 7 years old we are currently looking for info to return this stone to whoever it belongs I truly believe that Mother Nature took this marker in a flood it’s dated 1880 I’ll let you know what happens kinda neat kinda well we will see.

Melvinp

Shiver chapter 2 The bloodhound. Well in a very short period of time my mother(The blood hound)Not only found information about my stone but found the mother and fathers names,Location where they lived and dates of their passing she also found family listing on the web and a location of a headstone that was relocated to a different area with only a last name and no other information on it.She doing some more research before we try to touch base with the family members.