AIS. Stop the spread

truecrimson

I usually just let my gear dry out between trips.

Most of my spots are in the same water shed, and contain the same stuff. IE Indiantown run which is the main source for Memorial Lake and Marquette Lake empties into Swatara Creek, as does the Quittie.

Tulpehocken/Lakeside Quarry are in the opposite direction and feed Blue Marsh. But it's pretty unheard of for me to go to one and then the other in a short time.

Bootfoot

If you ever saw my boat you would know it’s never been steam cleaned. I’ve never done any of that stuff to my gear or my boat.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
None of my equipment but I do keep my boat very clean. To be honest, that is just a product of being bored at times and taking a rag to it because it sits in the garage. I do have doubts if it helps though, there is no way to clean a carpeted bunk without a hoist and I don't see anyone doing that.

Reactions: A-5

Don

A-5 had a unique way of protecting the carpet in his old boat. He completely lined the carpet with jigs, hooks and baits of every shape, size and color. Grandkids have loved this old boat right from the beginning and have collected oodles of treasure off this old pirate ship. Thanks A-5. Awesome.

Melvinp

I don’t have an issues with washing my gear I’m just not traveling if I was bouncing from state to state like the tournament people it would be more of a priority

A-5

A-5 had a unique way of protecting the carpet in his old boat. He completely lined the carpet with jigs, hooks and baits of every shape, size and color. Grandkids have loved this old boat right from the beginning and have collected oodles of treasure off this old pirate ship. Thanks A-5. Awesome.
Hahahahah. Glad they liked it

Gremcat

Like carrying a spare box of tackle or fly band on hat. Never at a loss for tackle even when you forget it under suv tire.😁

A-5

To my defense. Last February I couldn’t move. I was basically handicapped for 6 weeks. Neck locked up and could not move. Two- I was so happy to see it go that your welcome to the 300 bucks in the front I hid? Hahahah. But really, I didn’t have to scrap it. It was great to have someone use it.