Almost Famous

Gremcat

First article hits tomorrow, my brother didn’t know why I went and didn’t want to go. Now he’s upset all the 1k lbs gator estimates look 200 lbs lighter than ours, lol. Same people est ours at 1100+ and 14’. All swore the largest they’d seen yet. Scales kept us honest I guess. Magazine left out the public beach part. Said bad for two big investors, state and county tourism lol.

Blackcat Outdoors

First article hits tomorrow, my brother didn’t know why I went and didn’t want to go. Now he’s upset all the 1k lbs gator estimates look 200 lbs lighter than ours, lol. Same people est ours at 1100+ and 14’. All swore the largest they’d seen yet. Scales kept us honest I guess. Magazine left out the public beach part. Said bad for two big investors, state and county tourism lol.

Congratulations, that's impressive.

Gremcat

Great article now to see what kind of comments it gets lol.
First comment was “Its bigger than the other one” lol. Made my morning, other ones est at 850+ but one didn’t bother weighing since other tags to fill🙄 like 850 is a slouch. His prior gator was est at 1052, very specific est,,,,,, and this year his looked 200 lbs heavier,,,, only one reason not to bother weighing,,,,, no sour grapes here, throw out the unweighed estimates and We are at 1 or 2. Known biggest is huge and some pics make it look smaller. Not going to argue on that one but every 1k pound gator since I’d like to see certified scales.

Actually, I don’t care. Article said I wanted exceptional and I achieved it.

Now on to hand knapping flint I’m self made bow for polar bear or something like that.

Gremcat

Gator in boat would eat those others but on scales weighed 700,,, not as many 1k Lbs gators as est weights and news would have you believe. My guide has taken longest and most of heaviest in state. He was speechless, good enough for me, nothing to prove.