Am I alone on the cleaning of rod or waders??!

Badge of honor yes or no? Clean the waders and rod or not?

• Yes

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

Gremcat

Wash my vehicles in winter for salt, waders filled up with Erie water last winter and probably hazardous waste now but I fished them from slush to wet to dry that day. Can only imagine how many pounds of sweat those heavy neoprenes are holding. I even wear gym shorts but it’s tough. Bought boots, waders next. Zip front, probably Dryft unless I catch a sale on something. I buy good stuff but I’m a sucker for a sale.

A-5

Yea. I actually looked into it. The shipping was high. Not prime. So I didn’t order it. But that’s what I wear with shorts to stay cooler

Melvinp

Do do I hate spell check some how that went from you to me oh well lol I can only imagine the 2 of us in tights laugh my butt off.

Reactions: A-5

HenryDavid

Yea. I actually looked into it. The shipping was high. Not prime. So I didn’t order it. But that’s what I wear with shorts to stay cooler
$12.98 delivery, I knew there was a catch. But if you order 3 pair it's still a decent deal. I've purchased similar compression shorts and leggings from Dick's and they're around $20 per piece, probably much more now. Quality base layers can be super expensive.

A-5

Agreed. They can get expensive. I need them when it’s warm out mostly. Shorts and tights under the waders.

Gremcat

I’ve under Armour base layers but mostly just wear a pair of wrangler x rip stop deals with fleece liner under my waders or gym shorts in summer. All my clothing but still wear a duofold pre-Hanes butchering the brand top layer. Neighbor outgrew it a few decades ago. He gave it to me and it’s a favorite. Wicks sweat and keeps torso warm but regulates well.