Anyone play Fantasy Football?

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Love when I get the chance to crush my son. Lol. FWIW, he was the champ 2 seasons ago and is pretty darn good at this stuff. I’m Joe’s.

4173801B-5F76-400D-8A54-BB5417402963.png

Last edited:
Reactions: A-5

Don

I hate NFL football but at Applebees last night I watch Boise ??? vs Arkansas ??? (not sure) Anyway it is much more exciting to watch Collegiate Football. Its funny to hear all these western names as well.

HenryDavid

I hate NFL football but at Applebees last night I watch Boise ??? vs Arkansas ??? (not sure) Anyway it is much more exciting to watch Collegiate Football. Its funny to hear all these western names as well.
Boise State used to be a fantastic team, not so much lately.

Reactions: Don

A-5

As of now I won a championship and lost one. I needed 32 points from Josh Allen and gave Davis to win one and had digs and singletary against Nixon for the league I won.

A07DCFD2-E652-495A-A13B-3FC23C0BE872.png41DF0DEE-4323-4A7A-B5DC-EC2A9BDC4F58.png

Game is canceled so who knows

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Similar scenario. I was 16 points behind with Burrows as my QB. My opponent does have Singletary as well though the projections and personal experience, I was winning that week…especially how Burrows came out throwing for a quick TD.

Until the league providers figure out how they’re going to do it, who knows…hopefully today…..