Boat uhhhg. Calgon take me away!

A-5

Well. I’ve been bored ass Troutspinner to death. And I absolutely appreciate his help in this entire process. I had a vision of paint and wired perfectly, floor built and a 20hp to truck me around. Well. I’ll be honest. TS gave me some advice and a round about way it was “you can work on a boat or fish”. Well. I’ve decided to fish. Lol. There is some minor things I have to do before it’s seaworthy. I pulled the floor up and pulled most of the wires. I will fix what I can but at the end of the day I will fish. I will not be tied down to the boat. I will bit by but get it to where I want it. Besides the amount of money one spends in his mind I will stay respectful to my wife. Lol. It’s actually a really sweet machine as it sits. I will get it to a really sweet machine a way better machine in the future. But for now I’ll make sure my boat gets what it needs. The rest will come in time. It’s a Marathon not a sprint. This will allow my aggressive attack mode to settle and give me way less stress.

A-5

Hahahah. That’s funny. And what it is worth this is totally not a complaint thread it’s more a relief. Well. I’m thinking April so trout or perch maybe. Maybe a Nockamixon bass we shall see. Also. I’ve been in great pain which I haven’t really mentioned. I have a pinched nerve in my neck which has affected my shoulder. It’s absolutely painful and until this clears up. I won’t be doing much lol.

A-5

Well for three weeks I’ve been battling a neck/shoulder injury. I went from excruciating pain to man that really really hurts to really hurts to it hurts. Problem is I can’t sleep. I lay down and the pain wakes me like clock work. 1:30 am. I end up on the couch. Pic above is electro shock therapy unit attached to shoulder and neck and I’ve taken two doses of ultrasound treatments. So long story short the boat has been staring at me. Lol. I am actually feeling better now and ordered this at around 4 am as I couldn’t sleep.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Well for three weeks I’ve been battling a neck/shoulder injury. I went from excruciating pain to man that really really hurts to really hurts to it hurts. Problem is I can’t sleep. I lay down and the pain wakes me like clock work. 1:30 am. I end up on the couch. Pic above is electro shock therapy unit attached to shoulder and neck and I’ve taken two doses of ultrasound treatments. So long story short the boat has been staring at me. Lol. I am actually feeling better now and ordered this at around 4 am as I couldn’t sleep.

Sorry to hear that. I knew you were having some issues but didn’t realize it was that bad.

Get better!

Reactions: A-5

A-5

Lol. Marty went on his own hahahahaha. I’m sitting here I had to work this morning. He’s fishing. I swear my youngest two are crazier than us

Reactions: Don

A-5

Well shoulder still keeps me up at night. But has subsided a bit. Actually was able to dabble and see if my ideas will work. They did so above is my grainger order for the angle to fix the floor. I found it to be less than half price at grainger. Let the work begin.

Don

good Job. nice to see the progress. how will you fasten the alluminum down?
And I know that you're not as structured as some members but, having been there, how on earth did you ever find those tools in your garage. Do you have GPS locators each tool?;)