Boat uhhhg. Calgon take me away!

A-5

Well. I’m fairly scared to actually do the boat. It’s a fairly tedious hold and spray. Scary.

Gremcat

I had a bass painted once and the guy used fishnets but looked kind of like that. He airbrushed but you could use any aerosol paint. He sprayed green in one direction then a light gold spray in the other. I just remembered and he called it a dragon scale paint design. No clue where the bass went I was better on a piano but paint job idea might help for fish scales. Could get someone with a plotter to make a large stencil too. I don’t have access anymore unfortunately.

Don

I had a bass painted once and the guy used fishnets but looked kind of like that. He airbrushed but you could use any aerosol paint. He sprayed green in one direction then a light gold spray in the other. I just remembered and he called it a dragon scale paint design. No clue where the bass went I was better on a piano but paint job idea might help for fish scales. Could get someone with a plotter to make a large stencil too. I don’t have access anymore unfortunately.
Great Progress A-5. Looking stable and able and remember it is your Taj.

Grem, Couldn't it be done on your 3D printer but in 2D?

Actually I like the pattern you show A-5. The Idea of spraying it directionally might make sense but you'll need a neutral base color laid down first. You're out of my league. Great job.

Reactions: A-5