Calendars

Gremcat

Thought maybe PAA designed a calendar with A-5, Mel, and a few others were posing or something. Almost couldn’t open the thread then I got to wondering what it was about, lol. No offense, I was relieved, Oct and Nov can’t get here soon enough. Back hurts and somehow even with all the physical work Ive gained 10 lbs. none in my wallet which feels $30k lighter whatever that weighs out to.

Melvinp

Funny the picture really doesn’t have any to do with a car lol it’s my October fishing wish list lol

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
It will be over by then! LOL. Seriously though, I think everything is early this year. The lack of movement by people and machines during Covid I believe affected weather patterns. I am surprised by the amount of leaves I see falling off trees today and the Maple in my front yard is already changing colors.

Melvinp

It will be over by then! LOL. Seriously though, I think everything is early this year. The lack of movement by people and machines during Covid I believe affected weather patterns. I am surprised by the amount of leaves I see falling off trees today and the Maple in my front yard is already changing colors.
You may be right runs have seemed to be getting earlier and earlier for the past several years but later in the season people seem to loss interest just like trout around home and fewer people means a easier going trip ( hate fighting for my spot and really just can’t physical do it anymore) or just don’t want to a little of both

Gremcat

Had to say it, I’m looking slammed for travel, really hoping Nov is better, sounds like I might miss all the fun

Gremcat

I have like 4 weeks of vacation still and some Hilton Vouchers. Lost my drive for hunting but when it starts I get a bit obsessed. Not looking to deal with huge crowds though. Last season, I think I was end of Oct/Early Nov and hit the first big rain. I had a good time and crowded but not stupid like I hear it gets. Most had bailed by then. Even Erie with 7-8 people per pool was nice. Just timed casts and with all stripe of fisherman using various floats it was easy to stay in synch. I didn’t catch another line on any of my 3 trips last year.

Gremcat

With the archery overlap I’m just a bit too tired and knee needs fixing. Getting up at 3am to drop 2k’, climb 2k’, then limp back down at dark is more than I’m up for mentally. Once I start though I’ll adjust. Or I’ll head North/West to fish more chrome.

Reactions: A-5