Captain Don

truecrimson

Don is in the hospital, being kept overnight for observation. It looks like he had a small TIA and possibly mini heart attacks.

They will be running a bunch more tests tomorrow.

He seems to be fine cognitively. Well, at least no worse than usual ;) He's cracking jokes and being a smart a$$, so I take that as a good sign.

Prayers would certainly be appreciated.

Don

MRI at 9:30. Then bunch of other minor tests and they’ll boot me out if nothing is found. Thanks all. Medical staff is nice here. But everything In This place bites, scratches or stings. Amazing Technology.

Attachments

• A23FC64C-08EF-464F-9AF4-3C999060939C.jpeg
    A23FC64C-08EF-464F-9AF4-3C999060939C.jpeg
    938.6 KB · Views: 1

Don

I’m not terribly old but I see the signs of oldfartitis setting in. 65 in September. Will I make it whole?

pabassman

Released, warn all panfish. Turns out it was a trans ischemic stroke. No heart damage, no brain stroke. I’m thankful. A few small lifestyle/diet adjustments should help. Thanks for prayers and concerns.
Good to hear!

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Released, warn all panfish. Turns out it was a trans ischemic stroke. No heart damage, no brain stroke. I’m thankful. A few small lifestyle/diet adjustments should help. Thanks for prayers and concerns.
That is great to hear. I assume since you are on the road alot that the diet is hard to keep healthy. Are you or are they putting you on any blood thinners?

Don

Just aspirin. Other #’s are liveable. It’s tough on the road. I’m normally a green veggie eater but the habit these days is to essentially serve raw veggies thrown in a griddle or microwave for a few secs . Can’t eat salads now. Implants coming in august, hopefully. Then the diet will greatly improve.

Gremcat

You know that's the first thing the guy with 108 kids thinks of :love:
I’m fairly certain he’s thought of it 107 times prior.

Don, get well, fish pops aren’t sustainable without you keeping them in check eating shiners, 12” carp, and such!

Reactions: A-5