Celebrate!

Don

I know it is bragging and insensitive of me but something unforeseen and happy just happened to me. I was just given the State of Utah as a sales territory. It comes complete with established accounts so there will be very little footwork required. And...trumpets please...I have Kids and 4 Grandkids there. I'll be in and out 3 times a year. Lastly I get to keep PA, NJ, DC, DE, MD, Long Island and West Chester NY. This was encouraging news. I gave the state to another salesman 8 yrs ago, I know the state well and wished Id have kept it. Now that colleague has given it back as territories get re-aligned through buy-outs of failing competitors. Who'd have ever known that tulips and daffodils would have so much power?

Melvinp

I know it is bragging and insensitive of me but something unforeseen and happy just happened to me. I was just given the State of Utah as a sales territory. It comes complete with established accounts so there will be very little footwork required. And...trumpets please...I have Kids and 4 Grandkids there. I'll be in and out 3 times a year. Lastly I get to keep PA, NJ, DC, DE, MD, Long Island and West Chester NY. This was encouraging news. I gave the state to another salesman 8 yrs ago, I know the state well and wished Id have kept it. Now that colleague has given it back as territories get re-aligned through buy-outs of failing competitors. Who'd have ever known that tulips and daffodils would have so much power?
Congrats heading to north this weekend going for Harvey’s following weekend will give you a yell

Reactions: A-5

Don

Thanks MB3.
The territory just got tweaked to include Yellowstone and Jackson Wyo. Along with Pocatella, Twin Falls and Idaho Falls ID. This is going to be memorable. Down side is that I retire at 70 in 7 years. Oh well.