Changing time

Solitario Lupo

So we had to mess with the clock again. There’s more talk saying this might be the last time we have to change the time. I hope it happens cause I think that this was the most stupid idea anyone could come up with.
What your thoughts.

Gremcat

I have gone from 4am gym run ~ work too long of a day~ work around house until midnight to groggy @ 6am ~ work from home ~ wore out by 8pm LoL creeping up on 40 pretty much sucks. I held out until 36 or so even after the accident/life in the hospital in my early 30’s but it’s catching up now. I like the hour when it’s fishing season, I like it getting dark early when I’m hunting so I can beat feet it home for dinner still.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Every year they talk about changing the laws but it never happens. Maybe one day it will stick?

Touching on what Gremcat said, my wife just 15 minutes ago asked me if it was Wednesday, I had to pause and think for a second and said no, it’s Tuesday. With Covid, my wife has been working from home since the start. I’ve always worked from home (I work for myself), my son is in college, yep, you guessed it, from home and my daughter is in high school and working from home.

Every day just runs together and time seems to have little meaning right now.

Reactions: Don

Solitario Lupo

Just to throw this out but I didn’t really know this and thought daylight savings time was for the farmers but it was actually created by a man in New Zealand who wanted extra hrs to catch bugs.