COVID shots

Melvinp

Just had #2 made it through #1 with no effects #2 not so good joints ache fever but only for a day hope it’s worth it

Melvinp

Yeah do that the day that you get your shot not drink beer and bs about fishing like I did lol

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Hope you perk up quick….and you probably will. My Dad had similar results to what you mentioned when he got his second shot. After a good sleep, he said he felt great.

I did the J&J shot. My wife works for them so I guess we should represent lol. Truth is, I had no plans of getting the shot, I am pretty sure I had Covid last February before it became a pandemic but I guess a booster can’t hurt and my wife made it easy, go here (locally) at X time, drink a coffee for 15 minutes after the shot, so I did.

WADMAN

3 weeks out from 2nd Pfizer shot. After each shot 20 hours in I developed chills and uncontrollable shivering 24 hours came the fever. 100.8 after 1st and 103.8 after 2nd. Worked 12+ hours following day. No problems otherwise

Don

I'm still alive. Two shots of Pfizer and two weeks today so I'm good. Today I had Cortisone injected into shoulder. Next week Therapy. It was getting hard to row.

Reactions: A-5