Covid

Don

A-5, how is the job stuff going. You were talking about mandatory vaccinations and how it may affect your job.

truecrimson

My job changed the date of our mandate, but they won't tell us what the new date is. Depending on who you talk to they are either going to match what the state does or follow some supposedly upcoming federal guideline. None of the people I know who submitted exemptions have heard anything yet. The administrator did tell us that they denied some a couple of weeks ago, but it was not anyone I have talked to about it. A number of nurses and various therapists stopped showing up after 9/7 which was the original deadline. A few caved in.

My next step is trying to find a new primary care provider who would be willing to sign an exemption in case mine is denied. As advised by my lawyer, I submitted my exemption without a doctors signature, but with plenty of supporting documentation, because UPMC/Pinnacle prohibits their providers from giving exemptions.

Had a fight with a nurse about it all last weekend. She is free to disagree but she was very condescending and dismissive of my and others concerns about the vaccines.

Reactions: A-5

A-5

Yea. Well. I do 80 percent schools, medical field. Schools have leaned towards the mandatory vax but nothing yet. Hospitals I would say are leaning but I’m pretty sure they are trying to figure out how all vendors can be tracked. Will it be a requirement that no one enforces? So I honestly haven’t heard yet on how this will go down. If I remain un vaxed I 100 percent expect to lose my job by spring. I pray God directs these idiots that I can keep my job status.

MB3

We have had 3-4 confirmed cases in the last few weeks. Vaccinated or not it feels like I'm just waiting for my turn in all of it. I was against vaccination but I didn't want to wear a mask in 90+ degree heat. We have been wearing the mask again so that didn't work out well.

Hope it all works out for you A-5. Not an easy situation to be in. Can't wait for this mess to go away and onto the next one.

Reactions: A-5

MB3

His decision today is going to cost a lot of people jobs or money paying for weekly tests that companies will pass the cost on to the workers.

Don

China and other supply chain countries are going to take us to the cleaners now, now that they know we can turn tail and run when scared. Did you know China and Russia want the natural resources in the arctic and afganistan. Did you know we have two Ice-breakers? One is permanently broke and the other needs updating. Did you know that Russia has 40 and china two and they're about to commission the first Nuclear Breaker. There is no need to fear us anymore.

josey12340

I don't think he can make these decisions. Now the government is going to decide my healthcare needs?

A-5

I know 13 military people who don’t have to worry about his policy making anymore

truecrimson

Biden can suck my short rod.

There's going to be law suits and political action on this. We all need to be contacting our reps and senators both federal and state.

Melvinp

I’ve been here a lot by grapevine what biden wants to do but for some reason I’ve been missing the news on tv but it seems like a lot of people and places might also are ignoring him had to edit this one and I’m kinda in that group if anyone wonders

Last edited:

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
I am sick and now I am whining. Lol. I felt a cold coming on Thursday evening, whatever. Friday, I was fully functional but I definitely had a head cold, headache, runny nose, sneezing, slightly sore throat. Whatever, take a sinus medication and move on but now that we are in a Covid society, I am the plaque!

My son was suppose to come home this weekend from school but my wife told me I better tell him so he can make a choice. Ummm, ok. I did, he decided to stay there saying he can’t risk it. I get it.

Sunday I am suppose to go to a friends for the Birds game, they have young kids so if I’m not feeling better, stay away. Once again, I get it but damn, it’s a head cold!

Any sniffle now and you are the plaque and you should go get tested for Covid, you know, because those tests are so accurate to begin with. Ugh.

I’m done whining. I still have a head cold, I think I will go to the local reservoir and throw a few casts because I am “that sick”.

josey12340

He has lost his sense of reality. Talking to a nation like we are five years old. Last I checked he was not a dictator who can just decide anything he wants. At least not for me.

A-5

Wag the dog on Afghanistan. I mean it was coming any way. Here are some head scratchers

Gremcat

Sorry cleansing and all that so no affiliation, if I had a say I’d maybe focus on lithium mines or other rare earth metals, you know, lightest except hydrogen which is looking like a pipe dream, take it for what you read, might get blanked any time