Custom Snow.

Gremcat

Grem the one with the pool looks like Treasure Island in Las Vegas. Stayed there some. My wife likes to stay at the Rizzo Center in Chapel Hill and was there last week.
Hilton Resort @ Destination Drive in Orlando.

Gremcat

Same here would’ve stayed until I got kicked out.
I will probably regret it if I ever stop traveling but regardless of how nice the place or food there’s no place like home. Kind of wears you down to the point you don’t really enjoy the locations as much as you would if recreational travel.

Of course put me in a Canada site or West Palm during season and I’ll be on a boat chasing something, lol. Guess I’m not really a pool sitter.

Gremcat

Grem if I was at the one with the pool I would drag out the work as long as I could
No issue there, I have luxury of making my schedule and mostly picking my projects. Wouldn’t drag kids across Deep South but better planning I would’ve dragged them to Orlando. Probably saved a small fortune though. Bet all those Universal, Seaworld, Disney places cost a bit to get in.

This place looked cool.3AB40592-CBE1-4DD9-BC26-131A0AAFB30C.jpeg3AF82847-CE89-4C77-9D1D-2FEF3ECF2E6B.jpegA8674171-1928-4182-ABB1-E83D450A5910.jpegF4E2C8D7-8183-4FE5-8F24-ABEDCFC837A1.jpeg

Gremcat

Grem the one with the pool looks like Treasure Island in Las Vegas. Stayed there some. My wife likes to stay at the Rizzo Center in Chapel Hill and was there last week.
You should offer to go with her then drive about 3 hours east to Moorehead and head offshore lol. Or cruise the flats and gig flounder. Nothing like NC coast I’ve found so far in my wanderings. I’ve covered down to GA on the east coast and driven from San Fran down past Caramel/Big Sur on west coast pausing to chase salmon out past Alcatraz. NC is my current favorite though I’ve not visited the FL Keys yet.

Reactions: Don

Don

I like it all. I can't believe that over 50% of Americans are happy to throw this great Nation into the gutter.
I'm hoping to fly fish some year for surf perch in Carmel or south. I like Monterey to Santa Maria.
My Favorite area is Dare County NC and more specifically Ocracoke.

Bootfoot

My neighbor caught a 43" one under the bridge in Easton in fall. I've caught my share in mid-Summer when cat-fishing. Not one more than 12-13" and no fight. I don't even know the size limits yet. Do you? Are they a slot?

Nothing Wrong with the Delaware in Bucks County. I learned to Waterski in the big pool in Lumberville 100 yrs ago this summer.
Yep, its not impossible just highly improbable to catch one that big in Easton. Even more improbable that it was still around in the fall. Stripers can spend a couple years living in the river full time and is generally relegated to the schoolies in the 18” to 24” range. I have caught and heard of mid 30” fish caught as late as august but this is also a rarity. I’ve never heard of a 43” striper caught in the fall in Easton or any where else on the river. Not saying it’s a fish story but I’d have to see a picture before I would believe it, but everything is possible.

in Easton 1 fish 28” to 35”. I encourage everybody to catch and release all striped bass Regardless of where it’s caught. Their numbers are deteriorating to the point where they will probably be closing the fishery forever very soon. I like striped bass as much as the next guy but I like fishing for them more then eating them And it’s a diminishing resource because of our glutinous behavior in the past. It’s time to right that wrong. If they ever close the striper fishing I will sell my boat, all my spinning gear and wade the creeks for panfish.

Don

I am 63 and a half. I can tell you that not even in a restaurant have I ever eaten Rockfish. never. But I will, for your sake, practice Release.

Fillet and Release!

Hahahahahahhaa!

Attachments

• Unknown-2.jpeg
    Unknown-2.jpeg
    12 KB · Views: 0