Deer season

WADMAN

It's looking pretty bleak on our stomping grounds. Good many big buck on camera but little sign of deer otherwise. Walked 9.3 miles today and seen 2 tails and few tracks in the snow. Anymore, i just enjoy being out in nature and solitude. Catch a few ZZZs, possibly see some animals, help someone drag one out... Fun goes away once you pull the trigger!
Good luck to all going out.

Gremcat

I thought about Bear but resigned that my earlier gaffs would leave tag unfilled. Def less pressure on creek this weekend. I suspect Rifle Opener was the culprit but not a lot of orange out there or trucks parked roadside anywhere.

Melvinp

I thought about Bear but resigned that my earlier gaffs would leave tag unfilled. Def less pressure on creek this weekend. I suspect Rifle Opener was the culprit but not a lot of orange out there or trucks parked roadside anywhere.
I took a ride around and saw very few people out most are setting in their box’s

WADMAN

Trophy hunting Hunting Deer hunting Plant Tree

My boy and I doubled up a few minutes apart on Friday. Thanks to the legwork of some great guys we got overrun with animals and he was able to get his first deer! During the hugs and high fives my deer came sneaking down the hillside thicket. Good day. Great memories!