Dinner

truecrimson

We ended up doing fast food the last few nights due to lack of time, energy, or anyone who felt like cooking. Taco Hell Friday and Giant fried chicken last night. Mmmmmmmm. Tonight will probably be "Lazy Chicken"; take a piece of chicken. Put some seasoning on it. Toss it in air fryer for 20 minutes. Throw in some cut up potatoes with it, or microwave a whole one.

I never did get the obsession with cheese steaks. Or floppy pizza. Damn Yankees have weird tastes in food. I used to talk food with a sleep lab RT in Palmerton when I used to do night shifts up there for a staffing agency in the mid 2000s. We came to the conclusion that generally we liked a lot of the same things but she wanted it all wrapped in cabbage, whereas I thought it should all be wrapped in a tortilla. Take that cheesesteak meat and put it in a tortilla and it will be fine ;) 🤠

Don

That brings up the subject of slow cooked corn beef and cabbage with parsley New Potatoes.
Last night I bought a whole chicken green beans and red potatoe salad. Dessert was natural cream top yougurt w/honey.

Solitario Lupo

Had Panda Express a couple days ago then last nite just a good pasta dinner with some garlic bread and hot pepper. Definitely have to have homemade sauce.

Bootfoot

I had a nice filet last night and swordfish with asparagus tonight. I haven’t had a cheesesteak since I decided 252 was no longer doable for me. I cruise at 215 now and don’t miss a cheesesteak, wiz wit, at all. Okay maybe a little bit of a lie there but I really enjoy my back not hurting more than a cheesesteak. Taco hell has been the hard one to give up but I confess to a secret run under the cover of darkness a couple times a year.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Terrible, terrible weekend for me. I had that cheesesteak and Stromboli Saturday night. Friday we went out to a Birthday dinner for my wife to Founding Farmers in KofP and I pigged out and then yesterday, the kids brought home Cinnabon from the Plaza. Yes, yes they did hold a gun to my head and made me eat it! LOL

I am literally up 5 lbs. from this past Thursday. I guess I can just skip eating this week. LOL

Blackcat Outdoors

Terrible, terrible weekend for me. I had that cheesesteak and Stromboli Saturday night. Friday we went out to a Birthday dinner for my wife to Founding Farmers in KofP and I pigged out and then yesterday, the kids brought home Cinnabon from the Plaza. Yes, yes they did hold a gun to my head and made me eat it! LOL

I am literally up 5 lbs. from this past Thursday. I guess I can just skip eating this week. LOL
Lol

I'm back to grilling chicken and having salad tonight. Gotta cover for my beer consumption over the weekend.

Melvinp

You know that if you don’t step on that scale you don’t gain weight right lol