Diy floats

Nappy

Easy way to weight up a slip bobber with a worm wieght.

Figured we better get this going.

Drill out to the size stem. UV resin to hold and to make a smooth transition.

Attachments

• 20200607_081738.jpg
    20200607_081738.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
  • 20200606_093339.jpg
    20200606_093339.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7

Don

Winter is coming, next winter, hahahaha.
First I have to finish a rod build.
Second I have to fix up my drift boat, grease hubs, install fish finder, install Battery and trolling motor.

Don

Nappy which line did you recommend ? Straight Ambush or Sinking Tip? They sure have a lot to choose from these days.

A-5

1616329167883.pngThat’s my reaction. It happens. The only question is. I have absolutely no idea how they got behind a tire. Seriously no clue.

Gremcat

View attachment 160That’s my reaction. It happens. The only question is. I have absolutely no idea how they got behind a tire. Seriously no clue.
I ran over a Carbon Fiber stocked ultralight custom rifle that weighed 5.5 lbs cost about $4k and had a Zeiss scope that was left behind a truck tire........ gun was mine but I didn’t leave it there...... kids

Gremcat

You’ve probably got it covered but I have 3 sets of floats with multiple overlaps and decided to order a half dozen custom loafers. I can send you some for him until he gets more if you want. I’ve got all Raven currently.

Gremcat

Erie trip might get postponed with Mentored Youth now being next Sat. Not sure if kids will want to go but probably drag the middle two out.