First attempt

Melvinp

At a feather game changer not sure if they’re worth the time and I cut the wrong feather on the very last cut so I kinda figure it’s a waste of time

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 5

Don

We all figure that your mind wanders! We should call your Fetter-5 or Beto-5.

Melvinp

Since we have chickens we have tons of feathers. We can send you a bunch if you ever want them just say the word.
Thanks for the offer right now I’m well feathered lol but if you decide to use some of your chicken feathers make sure you put them in a freezer for several days they carry a lot of little critters that will eat everything in your feather collection if you’re not careful.

MuskieGal

Thanks for the offer right now I’m well feathered lol but if you decide to use some of your chicken feathers make sure you put them in a freezer for several days they carry a lot of little critters that will eat everything in your feather collection if you’re not careful.
Good to know. Thank you Melvinp!!

Melvinp

Feathers got me bumming keep either breaking or just don’t have the right size to tapper the body so reject #1 using minnow body wrap material definitely easier to use but not thrilled with the way it lays out but a brush is definitely the way to go on these things and trimming takes some practice.

Attachments

• 952D51EF-79DF-48E1-A5C3-71D431E19A3D.jpeg
    952D51EF-79DF-48E1-A5C3-71D431E19A3D.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 3
  • E74FEC94-9596-440E-AC43-5D97824EED57.jpeg
    E74FEC94-9596-440E-AC43-5D97824EED57.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 3