Fishing Nockamixon tomorrow if anyone wants to jump in

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
I am going to fish Nox tomorrow if anyone wants to jump onboard. Yes, it's going to be HOT! so a first light start and off the water by 10 or 11am at the latest. I cannot deny the conditions tomorrow. I am still learning the lake but I am starting to find some patterns and had an OK day this past Saturday.

Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 5.14.53 PM.png

Don M

May try to meet you, next trip. I'm not set up for musky, or big bass, but I'm sure I have something I can throw. Guessing I would bring a light weight 7' rod maybe a light fluke rig??? how much weight do you use? Haven't been there in 40 yearso_O

A-5

We caught 4, lost one Sunday. All cookie cutter 1/1.5 pounds. But there are some hammers to catch. We arrive around 4:30. Cast in at first light. I like to fish east side banks once the sun starts. They stay shady longer

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
May try to meet you, next trip. I'm not set up for musky, or big bass, but I'm sure I have something I can throw. Guessing I would bring a light weight 7' rod maybe a light fluke rig??? how much weight do you use? Haven't been there in 40 yearso_O
Sounds good. I throw football jigs, Ned rigs, Senkos and usually have some type of swim jig tied on so the weight is really varied. I try to stay as light as possible though.

I do have plenty of rods and tackle though. You could literally show up without equipment and be fine. ;)

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
The winner of the morning.

DD79BCD0-D82E-49F1-AE34-BA79F9848EE6.jpeg

I got him on the second cast with a football jig as I found these guys hanging off of a channel swing.

AB7F975B-D55A-478E-BB83-86D5787E6937.jpeg

My intent today was to focus on offshore structure in 8’-12’ as I found plenty of it on my last trip and I was intrigued but my ADHD kicked in ;) and I decided to fish in the pads, something I’ve never done. I was rewarded with 5 little guys and lost one that was very heavy. I’ll chalk that loss up to inexperience but I have to admit, it turned into a lot of fun and the amount of bites generated was impressive so I have a feeling I have a new style addiction coming.