Admission $3.00 Kids Under 15 Free​

Fresh/Salt Water Tackle
Free Parking……..Great Food…….Door Prizes
Best Plug Makers & Lure Manufacturers
New/Used Collectables

Vendors​

Last edited:

truecrimson

Pic isn't working for me. I assume it has the location and other relevant info? I am putting it on the calendar.

Don

The 21'st is the correct date for this year. this is a "gotta go" I'm hoping DonM will meet me there.
I was also hoping to meet the Sellersville Knucklehead there and that he would see the value of attending. My father went to Sellersville 85 yrs ago and he never saw the value either.........Sellersville, hmpppf.

A-5

Well. It’s like this. I used to go to the Philly show so my dad would get his Copenhagen. The dog show was the only thing worth while. I hated the actual show. I don’t use outfitters. I don’t buy boats that are show worthy. And honestly I found them a waste of $5 at the time. As for lure swaps. I’m not a collector and why would I swap lures that I paid for and need? Bagahahaha. Lol. Don if you want to talk just ask I’ll meet ya at coppersburg diner whenever lol. Holidays and summers are rough but my time after say 3rd week of January becomes manageable. As soon as the holidays are done I ramp up OT because I need to get the colleges done before they return from holiday

Don

Sure We'll have Breakfast in Abindon with DonM on Saturday the 15th. I plan on being really discouraged that day and will need you to talk me back from the cliff. I mean really discouraged. I'll need your help that day, all day, for sure.(9-2).
On 2/19 I can "Just want to talk" that day too In fact others can join you there as well. In Fact Alpha and Boyertown are right next to Coopersburg.
With the exception of the Garden State show they are mostly gear shows and not guide&go shows. I specifically will be looking for terminal tackle....swivels, clasps, various weights and other.