Getting ready for WNY

truecrimson

2 kids that work for me were up Pulaski this past weekend for 5 days. Dozens of hook ups. 17 landed. Good times aside from the older guy that chased/followed them for miles in the middle of the night playing games with them.... speed up... slow down.... break check... pass in no passing zone even turned off lights and followed them in the dark. Followed to cabin they stayed in down long dirt road...
The kids called police and were scared out of their minds... only to have guy meet them on river in the AM. He told them he knew where they were headed by their stickers on vehicle and was messing around with them!
In PA that would be a good way to get shot.

Melvinp

More likely to get shot getting gas but very uncalled for some kinda freak hope I run into that next week you would be surprised where you can shove a salmon I’ve seen a lot of crazy stuff up there from Jonny jumping in the river to Chinese fire drills some really really funny to wanting to beat somebody with a big stick but I’m afraid that’s the way it is anymore but sometimes you meet great people who just love to fish and you have to take the good with the bad. You should try to fish in. A5s group really tough lol but I would do it again anytime

Last edited:
Reactions: A-5

Gremcat

I don't know if a salmon will fit up there with his head already taking up the space........but you could beat him with it.

I resemble this but hey I always say only 5% of the Global population is beautiful. Brilliant? More like 2%. Both? Well that’s a burden I’ve been forced to carry my entire life but don’t feel tooo bad for me.