Glow in the dark lures

Melvinp

I’m just babbling in glows but I did find these glow in the dark finger nail polish and it does work pretty good in fact the glow is better than a standard glow in the dark powder paint and last longer.they have a fine point and a brush

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1

HenryDavid

I’m just babbling in glows but I did find these glow in the dark finger nail polish and it does work pretty good in fact the glow is better than a standard glow in the dark powder paint and last longer.they have a fine point and a brush
You're gonna want a glow white popper for white fly season

pabassman

Nothing to see here, wont work, send them to me for proper disposal, remove post and never speak of it again. 😀

HenryDavid

I’ve been working on a few white wulffs
White Wulffs are the standard imitation, work perfectly. But after a couple smallies chew on them they won't float. The popper you gave me last year lasted a lot longer. When the hatch is on and they're sucking up the flies there's not a ton of time to dry or retie. A body that won't sink and the white tail is all you need.

Melvinp

Yeah but I did those lol onto the next thing I have a bunch of surface seducers from flymen co but there such a tough foam with no hook slot I’m afraid I’m literally going to drill them to get a hook through.