Google Search & Site Update

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
I learned today that paanglers.com is recognized as a "spam site" and it is the reason we are not showing up on Google, Bing or any other searches. I have requested to Google and Bing to remove us from the spam list and that this site is now an honest site. Their automated response is that it could take a few weeks.

Just a quick history of paanglers.com.....Before pafisherman existed, I ran a website by this same address we use now, paanglers.com. That site evolved into another site name that I have since closed. As time went on, there was no reason to keep the paanglers.com name and I let it expire. A few years later out of curiosity, I checked up on the name and it was being squatted on by one of those sites that looks for the highest bidder. Whatever, I was just curious but I did not learn until today that they gobble up former honest sites and use them to spam.

Fast forward to a few weeks ago when pafisherman went down, I reached out to A5 and mentioned that I could do a rescue mission as I already have a hosting service through my business and it would not cost me anything to host the site....so I did. On a fitting whim, I searched to see if the paanglers.com site name was available, and it was so it just seemed perfect.....until now! :mad:

As mentioned, this will be remedied shortly and we should start to see some new faces. In the interim, if you have internet friends from Facebook or other forums, please let them know that we exist and we are looking to add to the amount of great users we already have.

troutspinner

Solitario Lupo

I’ve been trying to look it up so I’m glad you said something since every time I’ve been looking it comes to fish and boat websites and a couple other forums that are dead. So I’ll keep looking for ya.

As for other members I’m sure our members can push a little advertising the site. I know when I’m out fishing I always get caught in talking to some other fisherpeople. Can always bring the site up when chatting.