Gremcat, recognize this place.

Gremcat

If it’s where I’m thinking head just south. I hunted a beautiful pecan farm there. They pronounce it ‘Pickon’. There are lots of beautiful Plantation/Farms there but not working farms. More Old Wealth abd politicians. I’m due to go back for a shooting coat and tie driven quail hunt.

Gremcat

I was do to head south then west. Uncle just passed sorta expected but came fast. I’m remote now but will be doubling up trips after.

Don

It was Richland Warshingtin State. Can believe I stumped you. Must’ve been the white lines.

Gremcat

It was Richland Warshingtin State. Can believe I stumped you. Must’ve been the white lines.
I thought it looked like Canada with the white lines. Then I second guessed it being flat with no skyline. Must’ve been the night pic that blurred it. Have to give me a skyline or state building to work with lol.

Gremcat

I could move to WA state and never come back. Love that part of the world. Love rainy dreary days too.

Don

It is a beautiful area. Rolling mountains of grass interspersed with flat grassy plains. Rivers are swift.