Gun Thread

truecrimson

Very cool, Blackcat.

We picked up the wife's new to us toy today. I have to get a barrel nut tool to switch the handguard back to the original for her. The previous owner put on a longer handguard and faux suppressor muzzel brake, but she is a munchkin so it is too big for her.

20220105_205117.jpg

Blackcat Outdoors

Very cool, Blackcat.

We picked up the wife's new to us toy today. I have to get a barrel nut tool to switch the handguard back to the original for her. The previous owner put on a longer handguard and faux suppressor muzzel brake, but she is a munchkin so it is too big for her.

View attachment 2385
Nice

The scorpion is pretty sweet. I considered getting one before, since I'm kinda a CZ nerd, but I went with something that took Glock mags instead. Funny now, since I've sold my G19 that it shared mags with though.

truecrimson

Nice

The scorpion is pretty sweet. I considered getting one before, since I'm kinda a CZ nerd, but I went with something that took Glock mags instead. Funny now, since I've sold my G19 that it shared mags with though.

The wife pics guns based on some esoteric female sense that doesn't have anything to do with logical facts like that. I don't object because, well, we got a CZ Scorpion Evo and it didn't count against me ;)

A .45 PCC wouldn't share mags with a G19 anyway.

I plan (have been planning for years) to eventually build AR pattern PCCs in both 9mm and .40 to match the Glock.

Selling a 19 should be illegal
Sell it and buy a 23. If you want to shoot 9mm get a conversion barrel ;)

truecrimson

I should also say I really like the PSA AKV and that uses Scorpion mags. Maybe I'll get one eventually. As the Austrian School economists like to point out; Human desires are infinite, but resources are finite ;)

Don

Oh that's true, my mistake, sorry, lol...
From what I see at the range it would be more helpful is folks would learn how to shoot rather than chuck buckets of lead from oodles of different and constantly changing weapons. :):oops: I see a strong lack in fundamentals and the propensity to be wastful. I say: buy one gun, learn it, keep it for the next 60 years. By doing this it becomes and extension your body and is instinct driven when in use. My choice is a 9mm rifle that takes the same mags as my 9mm pistol. Ain't I grumpy and stuck in my ways???

truecrimson

Buy one rod and reel combo. Learn it. Keep it for the next 60 years. By doing this it becomes and extension your body and is instinct driven when in use. ;)

Blackcat Outdoors

The wife pics guns based on some esoteric female sense that doesn't have anything to do with logical facts like that. I don't object because, well, we got a CZ Scorpion Evo and it didn't count against me ;)

A .45 PCC wouldn't share mags with a G19 anyway.

I plan (have been planning for years) to eventually build AR pattern PCCs in both 9mm and .40 to match the Glock.

Sell it and buy a 23. If you want to shoot 9mm get a conversion barrel ;)
The JRC takes G21 mags. I wouldn't argue with the Mrs here if she wanted a new gun either. Unfortunately, mine is happy with guns she pilfered from me years ago. 😁

Blackcat Outdoors

I'm liking the new CZ I got for Christmas, but I have a glut of full size 45's now. Time to start thinning the heard for something different.

I'm letting this one go, if any of you guys are interested? Ruger P345. Comes with 2 mags and a leather IWB holster. I'm asking $375. I'll ship on the buyers dime if you want. PM me if interested.

IMG_20220320_161653914.jpgIMG_20220320_161642115.jpg