Happy day

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Happy Father’s Day to all the Dads.

I had breakfast with my Dad and then installed a couple of ceiling lights for him. Not going to lie, the attic was hot! But he’s happy and I’m happy to be able to do it.

Reactions: A-5

A-5

My Dads been gone for 7 years now. Man I miss him. My parents are believers in Christ on the cross. So I do believe I will see him again. He gave me the love of the outdoors that hopefully I’ve passed down to my children. I would like tk thank the Ladies and Gentlemen that share their stories here and give such gracious tips. People are such …. Yea fill in the blank. They are rude about tips spots and kindness. This group is awesome unlike no other group.

Blackcat Outdoors

No fishing, but range day today down at my dad's house on his backyard range. At 75, he finally decided he wanted to go modern and get an AR. I threw this together for him for father's day and we got it dialed in, then had lunch.

IMG_20210620_083250781.jpg

He had some old pictures of my grandfather too that I scanned onto my phone. I'm named after him, but I don't remember him. He passed of cancer when I was only an infant.
facebook_1624210373343.jpg

Blackcat Outdoors

My Dads been gone for 7 years now. Man I miss him. My parents are believers in Christ on the cross. So I do believe I will see him again. He gave me the love of the outdoors that hopefully I’ve passed down to my children. I would like tk thank the Ladies and Gentlemen that share their stories here and give such gracious tips. People are such …. Yea fill in the blank. They are rude about tips spots and kindness. This group is awesome unlike no other group.
I dread the day when my father passes. He's getting up there and has some health issues now. Many great memories of hunting and fishing with him. I still frequent many of his secret "spots," even though he can't physically make it too them anymore.

Reactions: A-5