Holiday Business

Don

I'm determined to fish this weekend. Next weekend I begin my trip again and won't be able to fish for a month+/-.
Is it safe to say that this is the busiest weekend of all in our parks and public areas? I wanted to fish either the Nock or Mauch Chunk. Any suggestions would be welcome. Mb3 What are your thoughts at Shihola. Think I could find some privacy there...I always go to the 2nd ramp.

Don

Really? I didn’t notice cause I hadn’t caught enough to tell, lol. Tomorrow, south side of Mauch chunk lake. Submerged boulders down to about 20’ deep In The shade of Hemlock. I will try to catch a Wiley fish. It’s also where the most pickerel hang and crappie crap. Photos tomorrow.

Solitario Lupo

Actually I change over to cats and carp. Esox are there but I try to leave them alone as water is still to hot but the colder nights will get them going same with the colder water fish.

I’ll go for bass in some of the creeks here and there. Maybe letting the rods sit I’ll throw some plastics in the lakes.

Fishing slows down for me in the summer. Should be picking up soon with some colder nights and days.

Reactions: MB3