I am so stinking Anxious for 40 degree/+ water and consistent 50/+ air temp

Don

Darn it I have Cabin Fever this year. And when the weather finally breaks here my spring work schedule has me away off and on for weeks. Dang-it-all.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
It is hitting me hard right now. Lol. I may take a trip to my local reservoir tomorrow to just take a walk and maybe pray, I can find an open spot of water to throw a cast.

Don

Wife has surprisingly similar issues which is not so common for her. We decided that instead of loveydovey flowers and chocolates, fluffy slippers and slinky jammy's like you see on TV we are heading, with the dog, for a hike on Sandy Hook National Park. Might even visit "Don309's inlet" where the flounders live (manasquan).

Blackcat Outdoors

I don't even care about temps at this point. I'm on vacation in a little over a week and I'm going to get out after some natives. Hopefully the snow has melted enough to hike into some of my lesser known trout haunts. Might even break out the cold weather gear and make an overnight trip out of it. 😁

MB3

We are both going nuts. We tried a local stream yesterday and I had one on and off real quick. Too high to wade so I wait.

truecrimson

First day off after 3 12s. I wanted to go take a look at Memorial, and maybe Blue Marsh or Speedwell. But I didn't. I just goofed off and did housework all day.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
I took a ride past my local reservoir today to see if there was any ice and I am happy to say there is not anymore. I wanted to get out today but it looks like Wednesday could be the better day so I worked instead. Fingers crossed the weather people are telling me the truth LOL as I want to get the boat out onto Blue Marsh then.

Bootfoot

Not having the big one is a definite win and so is getting out for a walk with the daughter. A great day all round. Time goes by quick though. I can’t believe it will be time to blow the fogging oil out my engine in another 3 weeks or so.