I hate you Crankbait!

truecrimson

I think you’re right. I have come to the conclusion that bass can be caught on anything as long as the angler is proficient in what they are throwing. I haven’t given cranks the time to learn but honestly, it is because I just don’t like that method over other methods.

This year I am going to focus on catching numbers. Forget the experimenting I’ve done the last 3 years of every damn bait in the world! Lol and stick to what I like, and know how to throw.
Yeah, I have thought that for a long time about all fish. One time I forgot my plastics so I started putting flowers picked from the bushes around me on jigs and was catching fish just fine.

HenryDavid

I used to use them on the Susquehanna River when the water was up and murky. Sometimes a nice long strip and then let it fall back would work.

Solitario Lupo

The floaters let swim deep and pause to float a couple casts. The sinkers run high and let fall a couple casts. Hold on and keep line tight.

Randy Z

I think you’re right. I have come to the conclusion that bass can be caught on anything as long as the angler is proficient in what they are throwing. I haven’t given cranks the time to learn but honestly, it is because I just don’t like that method over other methods.

This year I am going to focus on catching numbers. Forget the experimenting I’ve done the last 3 years of every damn bait in the world! Lol and stick to what I like, and know how to throw.
I will quote something MelvinP told me once fly fishing, fish the fly your most confident with! Ill tell ya, it holds true. If you know how a lure works, looks, acts, in the water? You will catch more fish!! A strip here, a twitch there,? Its all in making that bait look attractive to the fish, Like A5. Bahahahaha.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
I will quote something MelvinP told me once fly fishing, fish the fly your most confident with! Ill tell ya, it holds true. If you know how a lure works, looks, acts, in the water? You will catch more fish!! A strip here, a twitch there,? Its all in making that bait look attractive to the fish, Like A5. Bahahahaha.

Agreed! I am proficient at catching several species of fish but for some reason (and I swore to myself that I wouldn’t let it happen!) I let the Bass commercialization get to me. No more! I’m fishing how I like to fish.

Reactions: A-5