I need to find piker!

A-5

Ok I’ll admit. I creepily ran down PABassman on Facebook. I do not have Facebook so my son sent him a message. Kinda creepy but he’s here. So. I need piker. Anyone know his name or address or email? PM me or if it’s a general non info answer just post it here. I need piker info.

Don

Well I think he told me he works at a Walmart in Wilkes barre area. Go stalk them all until you find him.

Gremcat

Probably the Bear Creek Blvd one. I’m almost never that way anymore. I prefer to fly from Allentown and even that’s stalled with travel. Wasn’t long ago I’d forget and pray the travel agent flew me back to the right one so I’d have a car. Now I try and always default to ABE. I’d not know who I was looking for in WB Walmart either so that wouldn’t help. Guess I could go up to everyone who looked “Pikey” and ask “Are you Piker?” Pretty sure I just told TS I wasn’t weird though so getting a slot on the news for stalking Walmart might invalidate that.

pabassman

Was it Piker that was "between the diamond and electric cities". That would put him by me. I'll see what I can find out. I was in touch with Charles today. He should be on soon.