I Quit!

A-5

Except, unlike cigarettes, there is no medical evidence and that sun tan lotion, microwave ovens, bug spray, and ice cream cause cancer. I personally do not consume round up or miracle grow so don’t care if they do or not.
You are clueless

truecrimson

Hah!

I hate sunscreen/sun tan lotion. Wear sun protective clothing head to toe instead.

Wife's allergic to dairy so only plant based natural frozen stuff. No ice cream.

We order meat from some hippy sustainable all natural outfit that's supposed to have no antibiotics or whore moans.

Vegetables and fruits from hippie places that are supposed to be chemical free.

Only use a microwave occasionally for research into a death ray with which I plan to destroy the earth for obstructing my view of Venus to reheat some leftovers.

truecrimson

I don't use bug spray. I suffer outdoors or the sun protective clothing also seems to keep bugs off. Indoors I relocate, spray with rubbing alcohol or scoop up in a tissue and send on the magic water ride (flush them)

Don

We all need you both. Apologize and move back to fishing.

We all take risks daily. I read that Cresote is so toxic and stores in your body for sooo long that anyone who has ever rubbed or climbed one telephone pole will eventually die from that. We’ve all done that. Anyone with a basement has been getting charged with radon for years. Look at the statistics for automobile accidents. Yet we still travel by auto. We Each calculate risks differently. Some of you are near firearms all the time. Some voted for Biden.oops. Back to fishing. We need everyone.

truecrimson

We all need you both. Apologize and move back to fishing.

We all take risks daily. I read that Cresote is so toxic and stores in your body for sooo long that anyone who has ever rubbed or climbed one telephone pole will eventually die from that. We’ve all done that. Anyone with a basement has been getting charged with radon for years. Look at the statistics for automobile accidents. Yet we still travel by auto. We Each calculate risks differently. Some of you are near firearms all the time. Some voted for Biden.oops. Back to fishing. We need everyone.
I can live with A5 and Boot, but Biden voters? Them's fightin' werds!

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
4 days in with no nicotine or placebos. Every couple of hours, I question why I decided to quit in the first place...........I cannot remember or recall a single good reason. ;). I won't though. Grrrr.

truecrimson

4 days in with no nicotine or placebos. Every couple of hours, I question why I decided to quit in the first place...........I cannot remember or recall a single good reason. ;). I won't though. Grrrr.
Before my heart bypass the surgeon said to me "After this surgery you can not smoke, spend 3 months recovering, and then go back to shooting, fishing, and making love to your wife. Or you can smoke and we will be back here in a month putting stents in."

You quit because you are smarter than I am and didn't wait for a cardio thoracic surgeon to give you that choice

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
I Win!

Today is 7 full days without any nicotine or placebo. Days 1 and 2 without nicotine were somewhat easy but my focus was off. I was in a fog for sure. Days 3 and 4 without nicotine were tough, no focus, no patience, I was not fun to be around! Day 5, it was even worse! I feared what was ahead but was slightly hopeful as everything I read stated that days 3-5 were the worst.

Day 6, I turned the corner and it was easier, almost calming. It has restored my faith in the internet that indeed, everything one reads online, is true! LOL

Day 7, wow, nothing. I mean nothing. I am me, I have my laser focus back while working and I'm happy. I believe the nicotine build-up is finally gone. Being that I broke the physical thing the last 7 or so weeks, I am declaring Victory!