Interesting

Melvinp

I’ve had a lot of luck with Manns jelly worms in the past for bass just throw it out and leave it soon the line would slowly start moving away set the hook and hold on. The spring seems like a great idea.

Reactions: A-5

Melvinp

You no that this center hooked rubber worm rig was probably created by a person on a hot streak that was down to their last worm and the tail was gone so they hooked it in the middle lol. Had to do a little editing keep thinking guy almost forgot that we have a female fishhead amongst us lol hi Sheila

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
I received the order today. As expected, there is a spring inside to give it that wacky action. I did not expect the spring to be that long, I thought maybe it would 2-3" though it is almost full length. They have a good weight to them so I know I'll be able to cast it at least as far as a Senko, maybe more? They do feel durable so if I can catch 4-5 more bass on one vs a Senko, they might be worth it in the end.

They recommend using it wacky style with an O Ring. While I do believe that is the best presentation, I'll start with an EWG weedless to get some more cast out of them as Wacky / O Ring is snag city in the wood.

I'll have to see if my local reservoir gets cleared of ice later this week and give them a run.

Here's a pic next to a Senko.

mann.jpg

Don

I received the order today. As expected, there is a spring inside to give it that wacky action. I did not expect the spring to be that long, I thought maybe it would 2-3" though it is almost full length. They have a good weight to them so I know I'll be able to cast it at least as far as a Senko, maybe more? They do feel durable so if I can catch 4-5 more bass on one vs a Senko, they might be worth it in the end.

They recommend using it wacky style with an O Ring. While I do believe that is the best presentation, I'll start with an EWG weedless to get some more cast out of them as Wacky / O Ring is snag city in the wood.

I'll have to see if my local reservoir gets cleared of ice later this week and give them a run.

Here's a pic next to a Senko.

View attachment 2583
Hmmm. I wonder that color? Fading Watermelon Sm.Red flake. One down!

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Hmmm. I wonder that color? Fading Watermelon Sm.Red flake. One down!

Hah! Oh trust me, I grabbed “that” Senko on purpose. ;)

I will admit to the red color of the new worm though. I’ve been seeing some videos on YouTube of people fishing Blue Marsh and that color seemed to do well so I wanted to try it.

I post a lot about BM and our site is starting to find its place on Google. I don’t want to give up on the goods yet. A certain color will catch 4 to 1 up there. Once again, we’ve proven it. Goto another lake, like Marsh, Green Lane, etc. and the theory is out the window.