Is it spring

Solitario Lupo

Seems like with this little bit of nice weather everything seems to think it’s spring time. I hear the spring birds in the morning. Seeing some of the flowers to be coming out. Punxsutawney Phil said more winter. Looks like it’s going to be more snow in march. 🌷🌹❄️🌨️🐦🦕

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
The buds on the trees in my yard look a little larger. Could be I’m in fantasy land? as is wishful thinking by me every year ;).

I always use the arrival of Robins in my area as my best gauge to say that spring is here to stay.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
I saw Robins in early Jan at my house.
Some stick around and arrive early but there always seems to be a period of time where 20-30 find my backyard and start gathering.

We have two resident? Doves that come by every year and make a nest on our porch. I seen them on my shed the last few days and today they are sitting on the rails of my deck. I assume they’re getting ready. ??

Gremcat

It’s def been an off few years but guess I’m not complaining. I don’t recall any real snow though and hatcheries already having issues. Could honestly use more precipitation, like a lot more. The couple small dustings I’ve been in hot climates and mostly missed. Last winter I don’t recall much really either.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
I just ran out for a cup of coffee as I am fresh out of beans and at the end of my development was a whole pack of Robins, about 50 of them. Funny that it is the coldest day in weeks to finally see them but Spring is almost here!

HenryDavid

Saw a dead hedge hog in the road today, Shavertown, Pennsylvania, home of the privileged that can't slow down to save a creature's life. Town is a cesspool of privileged white jackasses.

pabassman

The buds on the trees in my yard look a little larger. Could be I’m in fantasy land? as is wishful thinking by me every year ;).

I always use the arrival of Robins in my area as my best gauge to say that spring is here to stay.

It ain't spring around here!! 10:30 am its 22* and an inch of snow down and still coming. Didnt break above freezing yesterday. At 7am it was 19* here, 14* at Prompton. Most lakes in the northern areas of NEPA are still frozen. Guys still on 6 -7" at Belmont lake Thursday.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
It ain't spring around here!! 10:30 am its 22* and an inch of snow down and still coming. Didnt break above freezing yesterday. At 7am it was 19* here, 14* at Prompton. Most lakes in the northern areas of NEPA are still frozen. Guys still on 6 -7" at Belmont lake Thursday.
I have been looking at long term temps for March, nights are still going to be low....boo!

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
I am going to have to remember this thread next year. I saw a large flock of Robins and Red Wing Black Birds yesterday…..they didn’t get the memo it was still winter. ;)