Lake trout

Solitario Lupo

truecrimson

It's actually a shorter trip for us to go to Rochester than to Erie. Went up in 2019 before covid. Unfortunately the day we picked the weather sucked. Wife got her 'Puked on a boat' badge though ;)

Gremcat

Me too, Lake O shoreline has a bit more wild crowd and Erie seems less “NY” lol. I hear Erie is great for walleye. Not my game but some like to chase them. When I think Lake Trout I think Geneva, self proclaimed “Lake Trout capitol of the world.” Then again, I’ve been looking at where to charter out of for Lake O and seems there’s better odds of some bite in Lake O with more species around.

Solitario Lupo

Seems like a decent price for the full day. My fishing would be Erie since I’m not going to drive 6hrs to 7hrs for a couple of days. Plus my fishing on charters isn’t the greatest either.

I heard some lakers come in with the rest of the trout off of lake o hoping they start with Erie’s tribs.

Melvinp

I’m going to be right in the middle of Lake Michigan,Huron and Erie with no room for a fishing pole ugg lol

truecrimson

Pack rod

This is the one that the spin and fly reels I just bought are for

There are also these

Gremcat

Geneva? Switzerland?

This is the guy we used last time Home | Stingray
Geneva is the top of Seneca lake. 30 mins east of Canandaigua (the town). I used to live in Canadaigua. Signs all over Geneva about “Lake Trout Capitol of the World”. I was to busy and poor to chase them settling for a few trips for lowly carp around my place.