Let?s See Your Rig!

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Let’s see your rig. Here’s mine as it sits, she’ll definitely be seeing sunlight this week.

Attachments

• IMG_1017.jpeg
    IMG_1017.jpeg
    183.6 KB · Views: 201

pabassman

Wont see water here for at least 2 weeks yet.
MPy5lPx.jpg

Don

You have no idea (or may be you do!) how many years I went through to get to that organized. GrandKids!

A-5

[No message]

Attachments

• 7B9F98AF-4EAF-4F7E-8592-085B3963D0FD.jpeg
    7B9F98AF-4EAF-4F7E-8592-085B3963D0FD.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 65

MB3

View attachment 7
See if it works this time? Basically it was a new old stock 2012 Voyager Marine and trailer with a new 40 HP jet. It sat so it's a little weather beaten but puts us on the river when we don't feel like paddling or wading.

Attachments

• MVIMG_20190725_172908.jpg
    MVIMG_20190725_172908.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 86

Randy Z

You guys and your fancy boats! Hahaha. Ill out fish you all !!! Just kidding. Lol. I love my skeeter!! Toss it in the back of the truck and go anywhere.

Attachments

• 20210309_195250.jpg
    20210309_195250.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 82

pabassman

MB3 said:
See if it works this time? Basically it was a new old stock 2012 Voyager Marine and trailer with a new 40 HP jet. It sat so it's a little weather beaten but puts us on the river when we don't feel like paddling or wading.

AWESOME!!! I would love to pick up a jet. Late fall/winter/early spring river life.

MB3

pabassman said:
MB3 said:

AWESOME!!! I would love to pick up a jet. Late fall/winter/early spring river life.

It really has been nice getting on the river. Even on electric only lakes it's nice to sit down and use the foot control to back boat the hell out of your passenger ;) Catch all my damn fish for me huh? Not unless my intended species is Squirrel lmao :)

MuskieGal

MB3 said:
pabassman said:
MB3 said:

It really has been nice getting on the river. Even on electric only lakes it's nice to sit down and use the foot control to back boat the hell out of your passenger ;) Catch all my damn fish for me huh? Not unless my intended species is Squirrel lmao :)

pabassman

MB3 said:
pabassman said:
MB3 said:

Randy Z

[quote="Don maybe 50 lbs. I can pick it up and carry it around and I']
How much does that little peewee boat weigh. Sure looks handy.
[/quote]

Don

Randy?Z said:
[quote="Don?maybe?50?lbs.?I?can?pick?it?up?and?carry?it?around?and?I']
How much does that little peewee boat weigh. Sure looks handy.

[/quote]

Handy little boat. Very convenient for those small hard to access lakes. I saw oodles of them on the Green River (section A) last year.