Let?s See Your Rig!

Gremcat

Dig the cataraft, have been on the cusp of a raft with a fishing frame, 3 seats, etc. I like the Lehigh above Jim Thorpe and a cat is better it seems. I’m a bit conflicted with a slew of small kids and the Lehigh being a little temperamental at times. The raft is a bit too large for the technical I think and at the entry fee I’m kind of stalled. I thought about a drift boat recently but someone on the old site mentioned they can’t be used where I intend, white haven to the Jim Thorpe Glen Onoko launch in my backyard. So I continue the 15 mile death marches. The raft school offered me a good bucket boat for about nothing as a goodwill gesture. I’ve thought of getting one then a more purpose built fishing setup but I like to stick to one tool so to speak. Not sure what I’ll land on but probably a poor middle ground like a shortish raft with a cramped frame setup. Maybe a 16’ or something and with the canvas bottom cover to handle all the porting that it’ll take to fish the upper section in a larger boat.

Last edited:

Gremcat

You mean no drift? I’ve seen them a few times above the Glen but no idea what the rules are. Pretty shallow a few spots too so not sure if a drift boat wouldn’t be too hard to drag over the rocks.

Nappy

Just a plane Jane so far. I have a few mods to work on. Lighting ,better anchor system, nylon micro pulleys are know good and a larger back rack.
Thanks don

Nappy

This was the first fish caught out of it.
Can only get bigger from that one. Sorry Randy lol20200913_123733_HDR.jpg

Reactions: MB3