Little bit windy up here in Wyoming county

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
Took a pretty big section of are shop roof off and sent it into the air bouncing it off 2 other buildings yeah great this week Is off to a great start
That sucks. My roof on my home loses shingles every wind storm so I cringe every time I hear wind. Unfortunately or maybe fortunately? my development has a lawsuit against the builder about replacing the roofs and the lawyer does not want us fixing the roofs unless it leaks and then, only a fix for that direct issue until this gets resolved….hopefully this year.

Bootfoot

I would fix my roof before risking a leak. Flirting with disaster is not something I do with or without the advise of an attorney.

the wind kept waking me up last night but at least my roof stayed on. At least I think it stayed on, I didn’t actually look but I didn’t see shingles in the yard. Come to think of it, I didn’t look for shingles in my yard either.

thankfully it should be hard for your week to get worse.

Melvinp

MelvinP wow. Sk sorry to hear. Is the boat ok.
Lol yep it’s 2 stories directly down.It relocated about 6 widths of the steel roofing and some of the wood underneath it’s only been there a little over a hundred years anyway lol(kinda)

Last edited:

Solitario Lupo

That sucks. My roof on my home loses shingles every wind storm so I cringe every time I hear wind. Unfortunately or maybe fortunately? my development has a lawsuit against the builder about replacing the roofs and the lawyer does not want us fixing the roofs unless it leaks and then, only a fix for that direct issue until this gets resolved….hopefully this year.
Gotta keep up with my roof also. Shingles are finally starting to come off might be time for some new ones.

Melvinp

Wind came down one street turned and went up another a few trees down and it got us and only us.

Attachments

• F9752103-C12D-4449-A03A-C4B105AE16B9.jpeg
    F9752103-C12D-4449-A03A-C4B105AE16B9.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 13