Looking for cheap used Daiwa minis

truecrimson

I would like to ask any of you garage sellers, flea marketers, and other hobos to keep an eye out for Daiwa mini cast and mini spin rods in your travels. They are currently unavailable new, and I can't afford to buy a bunch of new ones anyway. Prices on ebay are insane. Ridiculous.

I will take combos, but not really interested in the reels. I am mainly looking for the rods.

Even rods that are broken or missing segments may be useful. They are 4 piece rods so remaining segments could complete a rod.

Not looking for collectibles, so cheap is good.

Thank you.

If you're looking for an easy shot at me, pointing out that better money management is one of my new years goal is low hanging fruit here ;) ;)

Last edited:

Melvinp

I would like to ask any of you garage sellers, flea marketers, and other hobos to keep an eye out for Daiwa mini cast and mini spin rods in your travels. They are currently unavailable new, and I can't afford to buy a bunch of new ones anyway. Prices on ebay are insane. Ridiculous.

I will take combos, but not really interested in the reels.

Even rods that are broken or missing segments may be useful. They are 4 piece rods so remaining segments could complete a rod.

Not looking for collectibles, so cheap is good.

Thank you.

If you're looking for an easy shot at me, pointing out that better money management is one of my new years goal is low hanging fruit here ;) ;)
Post a picture so I know what to look for

Don

this I bought this for my grand son and he loves it. $16.67.

Attachments

• 1641081956597.jpeg
    1641081956597.jpeg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1

truecrimson

Do you have a rod to use if you find a mini?
I'm looking for the rods mainly. I edited my original post to emphasize the NOT really interested in the reels part ;)

When I looked up the omega pro they were around $100.

truecrimson

$40 plus shipping
Yeah, I looked at that one. With shipping it's $51.45. That's more than a new one if anyone had them. Plus it's an 1980's vintage. I'm not looking for collectible.