Merry Christmas

truecrimson

10 year fishing license with 10 year trout and lake Erie stamps. Hopefully I'll find some time to fish in the next decade ;) I've wanted one since they came out. The wife and I finally bought each other one. Guess that means I have to take her fishing more :( Don, be careful what you wish for. Stick with the dawg ;)

Bass Pro gift cards from the inlaws.

3 Bass Pro Formula baitcast reels, left handed because spinning ;)

Don M

10 year fishing license with 10 year trout and lake Erie stamps. Hopefully I'll find some time to fish in the next decade ;) I've wanted one since they came out. The wife and I finally bought each other one. Guess that means I have to take her fishing more :( Don, be careful what you wish for. Stick with the dawg ;)
Two years before I got my lifetime senior license, they stopped giving seniors the trout stamp. Everytime I see the fish commission on FB. I reply give us seniors back the lifetime trout stamp, we paid our dues for 49 years & some of us are on fixed incomes.

Don

Get out’a town, you love’em! I wish they would police more and stop picking on those that pay their salaries. That being said I don’t want their job.

Reactions: A-5

truecrimson

That's the rub. God forbid you or I make a technical error, some fish cop will pop out of the bushes to write us a ticket. But all the people just blatantly and intentionally breaking the law get ignored.

Reactions: A-5

Don M

I have NO problem with the officers, in fact I wish there were more. To police the stream after the stocking, I know just about all of them from my county. My thing is taking the permit away from seniors (after 49 years), at a time they may need an extra buck. True I do get along with paying it. When the pay for trout stamp was introduced, we were told we'd get more and nicer fish. Well neither has happened in my county. In fact we get fewer fish than in the 70's!!! Less stockings = less fish. From the early 70's till sometime in the 80's. Two streams near me would get 5 in season stocking. 1st stocking 10,500 each stream the other stocking 3,500 fish (I know this because I helped stock for about 15 - 17 years). Now one stream gets 3 in season and 1 fall stocking. The other gets 3 stocking. Oh and the limit was 8 fish per day now 5, and fall 3 fish per day. And the stamp doubled in price. OKAY I'm done venting:mad:

Last edited: