Microphone

truecrimson

I have something like that somewhere in the storage unit. They are cool, but also kind of a pain in the butt. It is hard to get them to stay attached tot he bucket.

After seeing the one Grem had, with the built in pump, I bought the same one. I liked it so much for bait fish that I bought a second one for aquarium fish I run across in my part time job travels. You've seen it. It was in your boat.

Melvinp

I have something like that somewhere in the storage unit. They are cool, but also kind of a pain in the butt. It is hard to get them to stay attached tot he bucket.

After seeing the one Grem had, with the built in pump, I bought the same one. I liked it so much for bait fish that I bought a second one for aquarium fish I run across in my part time job travels. You've seen it. It was in your boat.
I’ve had that problem too I actually have a full size cooler that I use if I’m storing large amounts of beer wait I mean bait in and even though the air plumbing wasn’t bad I need to make some kind of mount for the pumps themselves.Doesn’t ever seem to be a really good place to put them where they won’t fall off or are in the way