Millville and Orangeville

truecrimson

Any good shore/bank fishing spots in either area? I would take lake, creek, river, pond. If you don't want to spot burn PM me.

Job #2 is in a busy phase right now and I am going to Millville weekly. I am going to Orangeville for them tomorrow. At job #1 my counterpart is going out for gall bladder removal and I picked up a bunch if her shifts. So if I can get my ass moving on job #2 days maybe I can squeeze in some fishing after I do the jobs. Otherwise my fishing time is going to be pretty limited until after Thanksgiving.

Melvinp

Good
Any good shore/bank fishing spots in either area? I would take lake, creek, river, pond. If you don't want to spot burn PM me.

Job #2 is in a busy phase right now and I am going to Millville weekly. I am going to Orangeville for them tomorrow. At job #1 my counterpart is going out for gall bladder removal and I picked up a bunch if her shifts. So if I can get my ass moving on job #2 days maybe I can squeeze in some fishing after I do the jobs. Otherwise my fishing time is going to be pretty limited until after Thanksgiving.
luck crimson

truecrimson

New Jersey?
Good God, no!

I don't have NJ RT license. And either in my car or on my person there is always enough stuff for 40 to 60 years in NJ state prison, though it is just fine in PA.

They are up by Bloomsburg PA

Don

TC I've heard that both forks of Fishing creek is, I've heard, good for wild trout. It might be the closest and fastest for u to get onto the water after work. Pretty country.

truecrimson

Cool. Thank you.

Orangeville cancelled at the last minute today so I did some shore fishing at Blue Marsh and then the Swattie. Had a couple of tiny small mouth following my lures around in the Swattie but they wouldn't strike. Didn't even see a fish at Blue Marsh.

Next trip to Millville is Thursday. But now I also have to do PMs on O2 concentrators at a place in Wilkes Barre. I'll have to check out the Fairgrounds road pull offs.

HenryDavid

Cool. Thank you.

Orangeville cancelled at the last minute today so I did some shore fishing at Blue Marsh and then the Swattie. Had a couple of tiny small mouth following my lures around in the Swattie but they wouldn't strike. Didn't even see a fish at Blue Marsh.

Next trip to Millville is Thursday. But now I also have to do PMs on O2 concentrators at a place in Wilkes Barre. I'll have to check out the Fairgrounds road pull offs.
There's definitely access at the Farm at Boone's Dam, park right along the road