Modern and Dept. Store reel?

Don

I'm sort of ambidextrous but cast according to the gears design. Why is it hard on line?

HenryDavid

Very affordable reels, I had them in the 1000 & 500 ultra-lite for trouts. The reason I liked them was the super light weight, if you're hell bent on ultra-lite like I was back in the day it's a perfect match for your 4 1/2 - 5 foot ultra-lite rod. It was a perfect set up for tossing 1/8 oz rooster tail spinners. The reels held up pretty good. I never used the quick fire function, you might be able to remove that piece.

Reactions: Don

Don

Very affordable reels, I had them in the 1000 & 500 ultra-lite for trouts. The reason I liked them was the super light weight, if you're hell bent on ultra-lite like I was back in the day it's a perfect match for your 4 1/2 - 5 foot ultra-lite rod. It was a perfect set up for tossing 1/8 oz rooster tail spinners. The reels held up pretty good. I never used the quick fire function, you might be able to remove that piece.
Now I haven't been out with this yet but if its like the one I had years ago I can hardly wait. If the quick fire function isn't desired then, rather the remove it get another brand. There are better choices.