My Life your life. (Post your funny life pics )

Don

Put together a bunch of specialty gifts for family members that like to whittle. I bought diamond stones and a strop and the Jewelers rouge to sharpen them. I'll work with them to get it right and to make sure there in not a bead left. One 5 yr old Granddaughter has been begging me to take her fishing whenever I take her Sibs. So for Christmas I got her something special. I collect Johnson, Abu, daiwa and zebco reels. The set above is a 1980’s Kmart brand. None of that stop’n plop casting of my youth. This has a grease called Hillbilly Snot and a hopps gun oil on it. Then the perfect touch it is running Sufix Seige Tangerine. MeMom bought the pink rod cover. It will be quite a few years until she earns a Orvis Helios. She is five. 69301608083__C9FB9B89-B3C4-4B47-A722-D95FF8E9F428.jpegUnknown-1.jpeg

MB3

They sure are funny things. Rented a cabin and the owner lived next door with chickens. The one chicken would follow me around.
Ours follow us around the yard. Anytime I'm doing outdoor projects they get up in my space lol It can be annoying but you see how much personality they have and when you lose some to predators you kinda miss having them to yell at.

Don

I had one that was a good friend. He would sit on my lap with the cat , dog at my feet, very odd bunch. Kim and I were in the heat of our careers at the time with 3 kids on 5 travel soccer teams. We raised allot of perennials and worked for Lafayette college at the time and I couldn't tolerate how the chicken wrecked havoc with the seedings. So I gifted him to a friend that really loved him and we thought all was well. Little did I know Chickenbird (as we called him) fell in with the wrong types and not long after, a neighbor name Mr.Fox, had him over for dinner............#@!$ZX#&!

Do you have so many eggs that you have to give them out? My Son's are always looking for victims for their spare eggs.

MuskieGal

They sure are funny things. Rented a cabin and the owner lived next door with chickens. The one chicken would follow me around.

They really are. Each one has their own little personality. They will kinda follow us around the yard. They come when called better than our dogs do lol A couple of them will let you touch or hold them. Raven was my girl and let me hold her as long as I wanted. We unfortunately lost her to a fox earlier this year. 😢

IMG_20210905_143843.jpgPXL_20211019_214950445.jpg

MuskieGal

I had one that was a good friend. He would sit on my lap with the cat , dog at my feet, very odd bunch. Kim and I were in the heat of our careers at the time with 3 kids on 5 travel soccer teams. We raised allot of perennials and worked for Lafayette college at the time and I couldn't tolerate how the chicken wrecked havoc with the seedings. So I gifted him to a friend that really loved him and we thought all was well. Little did I know Chickenbird (as we called him) fell in with the wrong types and not long after, a neighbor name Mr.Fox, had him over for dinner............#@!$ZX#&!

Do you have so many eggs that you have to give them out? My Son's are always looking for victims for their spare eggs.

We have more eggs than we know what to do with lol I give some away to coworkers and occasionally we give some the neighbors.

Don

That is what my Kids do. Nate in Salt lake has lots of tools like Michael. Lauren Makes her Bees produce Honey. Takes'em all year. She collects the eggs and makes soap...a very complex lady. Shamelessly I post their site: https://saltcitysoapworks.com/

That Black Rooster Is Regal!!!

Gremcat

Too many hilarious scenarios to post and most pics on remote hard drive now but a few recent ones:
Youngest, no idea but was supposedly getting dressed up

I laid my XBow down on trail and somehow brought home a hitchhiker. It ended up on bedroom floor and it’s now a family member.

Pick of newest family member watching it’s celebrity relative from SpongeBob in TGiving
Parade. This critter has been to 4 states or more, multiple events, birthday parties, pretty much anywhere we go.

Kids in NY on escalator for first time. Took a while to convince them it wouldn’t eat them.

Daughter’s idea of helping me try on suits.CE326E5F-29EA-4058-A182-966C5067C01E.jpegC0B5CFF1-7763-4309-816C-773970CD4623.jpeg4FF85C75-54B6-484E-8BF4-4036735B6428.jpeg72DA9989-4574-4916-B916-9769BA76DDDC.jpeg6A56FA50-EF05-4FAF-8EDD-188E2FC44318.jpeg