My new Inline "Bass" Spinner

Melvinp

Lol don’t know who to answer pa or Henry but purple/pink seemed to be the hot color Last time out lmelbo 1 to 1/2 oz inline weight figure I was hitting about 10 deep about.5 to.8 mph

pabassman

Lol don’t know who to answer pa or Henry but purple/pink seemed to be the hot color Last time out lmelbo 1 to 1/2 oz inline weight figure I was hitting about 10 deep about.5 to.8 mph
Charteuse is always a go to walleye color. The deep cup will spin at a slower speed.

Melvinp

Orange beads, #4 deep cup Colorado charteuse blade. Drag it around Carey
Carrie is a little bit of a chore to troll the shore line because of the deapth changes as you know so started to make sure that a lighter rig is run on the shore line and a heavier rig is run towards the middle.

pabassman

Carrie is a little bit of a chore to troll the shore line because of the deapth changes as you know so started to make sure that a lighter rig is run on the shore line and a heavier rig is run towards the middle.
Just stay on the rock to mud break. 17 to 20 foot range ;)

Melvinp

Just stay on the rock to mud break. 17 to 20 foot range ;)
Came up with this with what I got on hand thinking minnow for the main course I’m definitely going to take your advice but also I’m going to try to drag a little shallower and faster just above the weed line every lake I’ve been to is full of weeds right now and you definitely have to get over 12 feet to get out of them that’s getting to be a lot of missed water

Melvinp

Did you try the bottom bouncer or are they for deeper and more weed free bottoms?
I haven’t tried the bottom bouncers yet this year but from what I’ve found from last year is that they do work well in weeds just not when the weeds are 6 ft plus tall

Don

Lol. I figure. I imagine theyre used more up north where there is way less weeds.