New molds

Don

Black with chartreuse flakes , purple, Green pumpkin w/orange flakes

How long are they?

Don

It will be hard to tell what colors are best without trials so whoop some up, in the colors I suggested and toss them over. I'll trial them free of charge.:LOL: Say 5 of each, start with Black/chartreuse flakes. 4" is a good starting point.(y)

Did you add salt, anise or garlic?

Solitario Lupo

I don’t add it to the plastic I’ll stick it in the bags with the plastic. That’s if I want scent or not.

As for the first test I’ll see what happens then maybe send ya some. Haha😇

Reactions: Don

Don

I think 4" is about it. The best size for bassing. Are u using the bigger one for bass or Northers and Musky

Last edited:

Don

haha. Point is I don't want to fish for 3 yrs and miss Hundreds of One Fisters to catch one Two Fister. That is what it comes down to. I know you have the time to hold out, lol.

Solitario Lupo

I think 4" is about it. The best size for bassing. Are u using the bigger one for bass or Northers and Musky
I’m sure the smallmouth will hit it. The area I’m fishing has both so mainly hoping a musky hits it. The other smaller one worked great they weren’t big Muskies but it caught them so the bigger bait hoping bigger fish.

Reactions: Don

Melvinp

I saw a really cool video on a person that was molding their own soft musky baits on utube very cool sorry have no clue how to show it

Don

A-5, my gosh, you're a genius.
Melvin it took me literally 10 years to learn that.