New wish book

HenryDavid

I tried Ned Rigs last fall, I do like the shape and style but after reading about how to "properly" fish a Ned Rig I got turned off by them. Supposedly they are intended to sit on the bottom, just sit there, with the bait side standing up. I caught a few river smallies on them but it just wasn't my style of fishing, I like to actively fish. My Fat Al (twister tail) rig with standard round jig head can be swimming, drifting, bouncing along with the current, similar to how I fish a Wully Bugger. Basically covering more territory. Also the Ned Rig fished in the preferred fashion is just begging to get snagged in river fishing.

truecrimson

Well, you are supposed to move them some. It's supposed to look like something rooting in the bottom, not growing out of it. But yeah, in a river or creek you asking to catch the north American continent.

Reactions: Don

Melvinp

Next one kinda like these folks but I call not over the net way better service

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 3

Melvinp

BahahA I just crunched the numbers on my wish list yeah time to get the marker out and scratch a few things off and that was just for 2 different sized jigs and a small spinner bait (to my standard) but made from scratch